About Jerry Yu
Jerry Yu was born in Houston, Texas but grew up in Thousand Oaks, California. He is a cousin of Michael and Carl Chang. After graduating from UCLA in 1996, Jerry worked closely for and travelled with Michael and Carl on tour where he gained invaluable experience and insight into the game of tennis. Jerry worked for Michael and the Chang Family Foundation until 2001.
Jerry is currently an assistant tennis coach at California Lutheran University and a teaching pro with the Total Tennis Academy.
He is also the Tennis Director of the Summer / Winter / Spring Tennis Programs at Newbury Park High School and Dos Vientos Park. Jerry is a certified USPTA Professional and resides in Thousand Oaks, California with his wife, Jacy, and their three children.
About Quinn Caldaron
Quinn Caldaron graduated from California Lutheran University (CLU) in 2005, where he played on the men’s tennis team. He was team captain and played number one doubles and singles on a team that was ranked seven in the nation. Other individual awards include:
• National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) All-American 2005
• NCAA Division III National Singles Semifinalist 2005
• Finished Seven in the NCAA Division III National Singles Standings 2005
• Southern California Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Player of the Year 2005
• United States Tennis Association Pacific Northwest Scott Eden Sportsmanship Award 2001
Quinn is one of the assistant coaches at CLU. The team currently holds a ranking of four and has the number one singles player and number one doubles team in the nation. He also is Tennis Director for the CLU winter, spring, and summer tennis camps and the junior tennis program through Total Tennis Academy.
- Private or group lessons for any age and skill level
- Video Analysis
- Hitting partner for aspiring youth or seasoned veterans
- Beginning lessons for children just starting out
- Tennis racket stringing